It may not be difficult for a comedian to go on stage and perform one hour and forty-five minutes of comedy content, but it takes a good and funny comedian to make the audience laugh for the entire time on stage. (Jokes for one hour and forty-five minutes at Dr. Hilary’s comedy show )
Dr. Hilary Okello, a standup comedian, made the audience laugh from the moment he stepped on stage until the end of the show, when he received a standing ovation.
Dr. Hilary has appeared on several shows since joining the comedy industry in 2016, but on Friday last week, he was on his own show, which he organized for the first time.
As Dr. Hilary performed, the National Theatre auditorium was packed to capacity. The show began earlier, but Hilary took the stage at 9 p.m. Earlier in the show, Gozando, an upcoming reggae artist, and guitarist Chris Bahizi opened the show.
- Since their Kukyala over 10 months ago, Robin Kisti and her partner Mark Asiimwe had broken things up
- Optimus, a walking humanoid robot that Tesla has unveiled, might be purchased in 2027
- Diamond Platnumz and Spice Diana Give each other Nicknames
- Why Vanessa and Emmanuel Lwasa’s Kukyala was canceled
- It’s time for Chameleone – Bebe Cool and Bobi Wine to end their musical careers
Kaabu, a young girl, also took the stage and performed before Evlis Faki and Mudhaasi, both comedians, came in to close the curtain raising sessions.
Achura Frederick of Atonga Media directed the show, which was produced by Mark Gordon. (Jokes for one hour and forty-five minutes at Dr. Hilary’s comedy show – Latest celebrity gossip in Uganda)