It may not be difficult for a comedian to go on stage and perform one hour and forty-five minutes of comedy content, but it takes a good and funny comedian to make the audience laugh for the entire time on stage. (Jokes for one hour and forty-five minutes at Dr. Hilary’s comedy show )
Dr. Hilary Okello, a standup comedian, made the audience laugh from the moment he stepped on stage until the end of the show, when he received a standing ovation.
Dr. Hilary has appeared on several shows since joining the comedy industry in 2016, but on Friday last week, he was on his own show, which he organized for the first time.
As Dr. Hilary performed, the National Theatre auditorium was packed to capacity. The show began earlier, but Hilary took the stage at 9 p.m. Earlier in the show, Gozando, an upcoming reggae artist, and guitarist Chris Bahizi opened the show.
- Exploring the Cinematic Brilliance of “Through My Window Looking at You 2024
- From Script to Screen: The Making of “Code 8 Part 2 2024
- Halo 2022 Series What Fans Need to Know – Review
- The Walking Dead: The Ones Who Live 2024 Series – A Fan’s Ultimate Guide
- Breaking Down the Most Epic Moments of the WWE Elimination Chamber
Kaabu, a young girl, also took the stage and performed before Evlis Faki and Mudhaasi, both comedians, came in to close the curtain raising sessions.
Achura Frederick of Atonga Media directed the show, which was produced by Mark Gordon. (Jokes for one hour and forty-five minutes at Dr. Hilary’s comedy show – Latest celebrity gossip in Uganda)