Firebase singer Zex Bilangilangi has come out with a piece of advice towards upcoming singers especially when it comes to talent show searches. (Zex Bilangilangi tells upcoming artists what to do in talent searches )
Zex who himself was discovered through a talent show organized by Bobi Wine said that these participants only have to do their job which is to impress.
This is due to the fact that the judges always do their job, which is to critique and advise.
“I believe that the judges chosen for talent searches are there to do their job.” It is up to you as an individual to accept their criticism in good faith, work on yourself, and grow,” the Magazine singer said.
Most talent show contestants dislike the criticism they receive from the judges because it is often perceived as harsh.
- Since their Kukyala over 10 months ago, Robin Kisti and her partner Mark Asiimwe had broken things up
- Optimus, a walking humanoid robot that Tesla has unveiled, might be purchased in 2027
- Diamond Platnumz and Spice Diana Give each other Nicknames
- Why Vanessa and Emmanuel Lwasa’s Kukyala was canceled
- It’s time for Chameleone – Bebe Cool and Bobi Wine to end their musical careers
Surprisingly, most artists who make it through these talent shows never find success in the mainstream music industry.
Meanwhile, the singer has released his new album, Hercules, which contains over 30 songs. It’s available on the majority of streaming media platforms. (Zex Bilangilangi tells upcoming artists what to do in talent searches – Latest news in Uganda