Leila Kayondo, a struggling musician, is looking for a wealthy man to fund her music career. (Leila Kayondo is looking for a new sponsor)
Leila revealed in a radio interview on Tuesday that she is looking for a sponsor to help her improve her life.
The call comes just a few weeks after she split with her bankrolled SK Mbuga.
Mbuga continued to give Leila money even after they split up. Despite the fact that he is married to Vivian, the two had a love affair.
She claimed that after their love affair ended, they maintained a business relationship, which also ended. (Leila Kayondo is looking for a new sponsor – Latest celebrity Gossip in Uganda)
- Since their Kukyala over 10 months ago, Robin Kisti and her partner Mark Asiimwe had broken things up
- Optimus, a walking humanoid robot that Tesla has unveiled, might be purchased in 2027
- Diamond Platnumz and Spice Diana Give each other Nicknames
- Why Vanessa and Emmanuel Lwasa’s Kukyala was canceled
- It’s time for Chameleone – Bebe Cool and Bobi Wine to end their musical careers