Musician Pallaso, who bailed him out with Shs 1M, is furious that he has ruined his name. (Pallaso Slams Eddy Dee for Turning to the Media for Help )
Eddy Dee, a producer, was evicted from his rented house due to rent arrears, and he took to the media to expose artists who use his studio without paying.
He singled out Pallaso for failing to pay his dues.
Musician Pallaso, who bailed him out with Shs 1M, is furious that he has ruined his name.
According to the musician, the Producer has no right to claim that he (Pallaso) uses his studio for free.
“Eddy Dee, my close friend and business partner, has all of my contacts. I’m curious why he couldn’t reach out to me. He had no right to smear my name in the mud “In an interview with local television, he stated.
Last year, Eddy Dee produced the majority of Pallaso’s hit songs, including “Malamu,” “What is Money,” and “Ndikuwaki,” among others. (Pallaso Slams Eddy Dee for Turning to the Media for Help –Latest celebrity Gossip in Uganda)
- Sniper G.R.I.T Global Response And Intelligence Team 2023 Movie, Full Review
- The Continental : From the world of John Wick 2023 Series, Full Summary
- S*X Education Season 4, Full Review of the Netflix Show
- Carls date 2023 Animation Movie, Full Review
- The Ultimate Guide to Finding Affordable Online Colleges for In-State Students