The singer, who divorced her lover, Rukundo Joshua, a few years ago, says she prefers to keep her love life private. ( I can’t show off my man to the media anymore – Winnie Nwagi)
Winnie Nwagi, a musician from Swangz Avenue, is no longer comfortable displaying his man in public. She is afraid of being criticized.
The singer, who divorced her lover, Rukundo Joshua, a few years ago, says she prefers to keep her love life private.
“I can’t show off my lover in public anymore because I’m afraid of backlash. Lovers can divorce at any time, and I don’t want to be labeled a whore by my social media in-laws “In an interview with local television, she stated.
- Uganda National Examinations Board PLE Results 2022 (UNEB)
- The 2023 Concert Date Has Been Announced – Ykee Benda
- Programme Manager | NGO Jobs – World Vision International
- Martha Mukisa attributes her musical breakthrough to Kenzo
- The singer Gavana Cymo laments the death of his father
The “Malaika” singer added that she is happy with her new man and does not regret her divorce from Rukundo. (I can’t show off my man to the media anymore – Winnie Nwagi – Celebrity news in Uganda)