SideSoft has returned to talent management after signing Rajj and Zilas, a rising duo. (Sidesoft makes a comeback as a talent manager)
SideSoft, a music producer, was one of the country’s most promising talent managers five years ago. This Zivuga Record Label housed artists such as Jazz Mavako, Topic Kasente, and Shammy K.
He later dropped them in order to concentrate on music production. He is best known for his work on Fille Mutoni’s “Sabula.”
Unfortunately, SideSoft’s mainstream music production momentum and influence were diminished as a result of his focus on gospel music. He collaborated with Pastor Wilson Bugembe and others.
SideSoft has returned to talent management after signing the rising duo of Rajj and Zilas.
- S*X Education Season 4, Full Review of the Netflix Show
- Carls date 2023 Animation Movie, Full Review
- The Ultimate Guide to Finding Affordable Online Colleges for In-State Students
- The Top 6 Online Business Degree Programs That Guarantee Lucrative Careers
- Understanding Accreditation: A Key Factor in Choosing an Online U.S. University
“I agreed to sign Rajj and Zilas.” SideSoft stated, “I want to make them stars because they are talented.”
SideSoft made the announcement while appearing on a local TV show for an interview. (Sidesoft makes a comeback as a talent manager –Celebrity news in Uganda)