Leone Island Music Empire boss Joseph Mayanja alias Jose Chameleone has spoken out about why he did not run for the presidency of the Uganda Musicians Association (UMA). (I’m too busy for that – Jose Chameleone on his candidacy for UMA president)
The “Forever” singer explained that he is too busy and has a tight schedule to be involved in UMA duties.
He went on to say that artists should find someone who is busy but also has time for the association’s responsibilities.
I would have run for UMA president, but I am currently too busy. We need to find artists who are busy but can run that post very well.
Concerning the feud between Bebe Cool and King Saha, Chameleone praised the former for acting mature on the song dedicated to him by the latter.
- Uganda National Examinations Board PLE Results 2022 (UNEB)
- The 2023 Concert Date Has Been Announced – Ykee Benda
- Programme Manager | NGO Jobs – World Vision International
- Martha Mukisa attributes her musical breakthrough to Kenzo
- The singer Gavana Cymo laments the death of his father
He reasoned that as long as there is no violence, beef in the music industry is healthy. (I’m too busy for that – Jose Chameleone on his candidacy for UMA president – Celebrity news Uganda )