Leone Island Music Empire boss Joseph Mayanja alias Jose Chameleone has spoken out about why he did not run for the presidency of the Uganda Musicians Association (UMA). (I’m too busy for that – Jose Chameleone on his candidacy for UMA president)
The “Forever” singer explained that he is too busy and has a tight schedule to be involved in UMA duties.
He went on to say that artists should find someone who is busy but also has time for the association’s responsibilities.
I would have run for UMA president, but I am currently too busy. We need to find artists who are busy but can run that post very well.
Concerning the feud between Bebe Cool and King Saha, Chameleone praised the former for acting mature on the song dedicated to him by the latter.
- Sniper G.R.I.T Global Response And Intelligence Team 2023 Movie, Full Review
- The Continental : From the world of John Wick 2023 Series, Full Summary
- S*X Education Season 4, Full Review of the Netflix Show
- Carls date 2023 Animation Movie, Full Review
- The Ultimate Guide to Finding Affordable Online Colleges for In-State Students
He reasoned that as long as there is no violence, beef in the music industry is healthy. (I’m too busy for that – Jose Chameleone on his candidacy for UMA president – Celebrity news Uganda )