Aroma, who is signed to Butterfly Entertainment, appears to be reshaping her career. (Aroma has joined TNS )
Aroma made her breakthrough a year ago with her collaboration with the B2C boys, “Yoola,” which topped the charts.
She has since released several singles that have received airplay.
Aroma, who is signed to Butterfly Entertainment, appears to be reshaping her career.
The most recent news is that she has signed with Jeff Kiwa’s Team No Sleep (TNS) and has already released two singles under the label, “Omugenyi Omukulu” and “Check Yo Lover.”
Aroma joins Grenade and Pinky as members of the label.
- Elizabeth II has passed away
- Who will win the title of Miss Tourism Uganda for 2022–2023
- Evelyn Lagu requests further funding for her fourteenth operation
- President Museveni has a song by Diamond Platnumz called Balaam
- The Computer Misuse (Amendment) Bill 2022 is adopted by Parliament
Aroma Music began singing in 2018, releasing her first song “Wakimala” in Kampala with young producer Skales, releasing her video in July 2019 and introducing her to the music scene. (Aroma has joined TNS – Uganda music downloadsg)