There have been tales about how singer Lydia Jazmine lost the Mercedes Benz that her manager, Ronnie Mulindwa, gave her for her birthday in 2021 for a few good weeks. (As a birthday present – Lydia Jazmine received a brand-new Mercedes Benz)
The accusations circulated amid suspicions that the two were about to call it quits because they were allegedly at odds over money.
The “Masuuka” diva informed the public in a recent interview that she would showcase a brand-new Mercedes Benz that was even more expensive than the one Ronnie Mulindwa had given her.
Last night, Lydia ‘Jazmine’ Nabawanuka surprised everyone in attendance at her birthday party by displaying her brand-new bike, which has a Ugx200 million valuation.
- Elizabeth II has passed away
- Who will win the title of Miss Tourism Uganda for 2022–2023
- Evelyn Lagu requests further funding for her fourteenth operation
- President Museveni has a song by Diamond Platnumz called Balaam
- The Computer Misuse (Amendment) Bill 2022 is adopted by Parliament
She got a Loud applause from her admirers, friends, and the media who had some questions for her that she answered greeted her as she boarded the vehicle.
When Lydia’s contract with Mulindwa expires before the end of the following month, they may officially part ways.