Samsung FM A man’s failure, in the opinion of morning show host Henry Arinaitwe, often known as Mr. Henrie, begins when he discusses his personal problems in public.(If you discuss private matters in public – you’re a failure. Henrie )
When questioned about his breakup with Prima Kardashi on the Spark TV program Mwasuze Mutya, hosted by Faridah Nakazibwe, Mr. Henrie made the remark.
Mr. Henrie received criticism a few days ago for making comments that appeared to be addressed to his ex-girlfriend Prima Kardashi.
He claimed that women who bleach are unfit for sexual relations.
His statement had Prima clapping back at the teenage media star as she noted that she doesn’t deal with “stupid people.”
In the days that followed, Mr. Henrie apologized, claiming that his remarks weren’t intended for Prima.
Given the severe harm and suffering such comments can do to a person, he pledged never to use them again.(If you discuss private matters in public – you’re a failure Henrie – Latest celebrity Gossip in Uganda)
- Exploring the Cinematic Brilliance of “Through My Window Looking at You 2024
- From Script to Screen: The Making of “Code 8 Part 2 2024
- Halo 2022 Series What Fans Need to Know – Review
- The Walking Dead: The Ones Who Live 2024 Series – A Fan’s Ultimate Guide
- Breaking Down the Most Epic Moments of the WWE Elimination Chamber