Daniel Irish Kanyerezi, who began his duties as Next Media’s Music Director on September 1st, has committed to strengthen the bond between artists and the Naguru-based media organization. (Daniel Irish Kanyerezi joins Next Media and promises to increase the airplay of Ugandan music )
Daniel Irish Kanyerezi takes a hiatus from working in mainstream media after leaving Capital FM in October 2021.
He has spent a lot of time in recent months thinking back on his extensive career, and he is now back at Next Media in a new position.
Irish is anticipated to use his extensive experience as a radio DJ, voice actor, and events emcee at Next Media to help the Ugandan music sector grow.
“Glorify God! I began a new position with Next Media on September 1. Irish said on Wednesday that she serves as the brand’s music director for NBS TV, Next Radio, Sanyuka TV, NBS Sport Uganda, and Salam TV Uganda.
- Since their Kukyala over 10 months ago, Robin Kisti and her partner Mark Asiimwe had broken things up
- Optimus, a walking humanoid robot that Tesla has unveiled, might be purchased in 2027
- Diamond Platnumz and Spice Diana Give each other Nicknames
- Why Vanessa and Emmanuel Lwasa’s Kukyala was canceled
- It’s time for Chameleone – Bebe Cool and Bobi Wine to end their musical careers
He said it is his responsibility to see to it that entertainers have a good working relationship with Next Media and get the much-desired airplay.
I’ll be in charge of all musical content, see to it that artists have strong relationships with our platforms, and that Ugandan music receives a ton of support, he continued.
Doesn’t that seem like excellent news for Ugandan music? All of us are present for it. Daniel, congratulations! ( Daniel Irish Kanyerezi joins Next Media and promises to increase the airplay of Ugandan music –latest celebrity news)