The hunt is on to find the next Miss Tourism Uganda queen. The pageant is celebrating its tenth anniversary this year, and the event’s theme is “Rethinking Tourism.” ( Who will win the title of Miss Tourism Uganda for 2022–2023 )
Over the years, Miss Tourism Uganda has worked with the Uganda Wildlife Education Center (UWEC), Uganda Tourism Board (UTB), and the Ministry of Tourism to promote tourism awareness in Uganda through pageantry and a number of other initiatives, including conservation, cultural preservation, fashion, music, and art.
The Miss Tourism Uganda organizers said that this year’s edition will highlight Miss Tourism Uganda’s accomplishments over the last ten years during the premiere at the Uganda museum earlier this year.
It’s not a continuation of the previous pageants this time. It’s a fresh beginning. It needs a fresh look and new life. We want to increase public confidence. The organsiers declared, “We want it to be prestigious and glamorous.
In advance of the big finale at the Kampala Serena Hotel on September 23, 2022, the finalists from the Buganda area, the Northern region, and the Kigezi region were crowned over the weekend. The hunt for beauty queens was done in various regions. ( Who will win the title of Miss Tourism Uganda for 2022–2023 – Latest celebrity news in Uganda)
- Since their Kukyala over 10 months ago, Robin Kisti and her partner Mark Asiimwe had broken things up
- Optimus, a walking humanoid robot that Tesla has unveiled, might be purchased in 2027
- Diamond Platnumz and Spice Diana Give each other Nicknames
- Why Vanessa and Emmanuel Lwasa’s Kukyala was canceled
- It’s time for Chameleone – Bebe Cool and Bobi Wine to end their musical careers