Geosteady and Prima Kardashi’s little moments of romance on Sunday during the Roast and Rhyme event were beautifully captured.(At Roast and Rhyme, Geosteady and Prima Kardashi reignite their romance.)
Saturday’s Roast and Rhyme festival, dubbed the Afro Halloween edition, featured a few artists, including Geosteady.
Musically, his performance was incredibly emotional, but guess who once again stole the show: Prima Kardashi!
- A Rwandan referee named Salima made history in Qatar.
- Karole Kasita will not give up till delivery
- He is incredibly negative – Henry Mwanje insults his old boss.
- I had to leave university in my first year – Big Eye
- Martha Mukisa intends to keep Eddy Kenzo’s Grammy if he wins
To the amazement of many partygoers, Geosteady kept bringing up “Mummy Su” for the majority of his performance
The mother of Geosteady’s daughter Soraya, Prima Kardashi, was only subsequently visible when the cameras were trained on the crowd.
Prima Kardashi gave Geosteady money as he was singing Suzanna by Sauti Sol.
The head of Blackman Records then made many jabs at her, bringing up her travels to Dubai, hair extensions, and bodily augmentations.
However, everything turned out OK, as the two were later spotted together after the performance.
At Roast and Rhyme, (Geosteady and Prima Kardashi reignite their romance. – Latest celebrity Gossip in Uganda)