Davido, a Nigerian artist, responded as he arrived at the death of his son Ifeanyi, according to a close source from the artist’s home. Davido lost control and wanted to flee into the streets.
The recent passing of Ifeanyi, the son of Davido and Chioma, shocked online people. According to reports, the young kid drowned in the home’s swimming pool and died as a result.
- Unveiling the Charms of “The Land of Saints and Sinners (2024)”: A Movie Review
- From Script to Screen: The Evolution of “Air Force One 2024
- A Thrilling Ride: Captain Miller 2024 Movie Review
- The Ultimate Guide to Finding the Right Real Estate Attorney for Your Needs
- How to Choose the Best Real Estate Attorney for Your Needs
A close source said that the chef told the police that he fed Ifeanyi and then left him with his nanny, but the nanny afterwards claimed that she mistakenly believed the 3-year-old was with the chef after she couldn’t find him for a while.
Twenty minutes after he vanished from the residence, one of the security guards discovered Ifeanyi at the bottom of the pool after thoroughly searching the premises.
After spending time with family, Davido and Chioma returned home to learn of their son’s passing. A close source said that Davido reportedly lost it, began shredding his clothes, and attempted to flee into the streets but was stopped.
“Davido went crazy. He wanted to sprint into the streets and ripped his garments to pieces. He was restrained. He is crying, and Chioma is also.