DJ Slick Stuart, real name Stuart Kavuma, has long been regarded to as a ladies’ wine because he has a special place for his female fans. DJ Slick Stuart acknowledges his many female friends
Following the breakup of his relationship with a female artist from the diaspora, he has been seen out and about with other women, however none of them are known to be his companions in public life.
Prior to their performance on November 3, 2022, the DJ Slick Stuart and Roja Mixtape Blend pair spoke with the media about many aspects of their lives.
- S*X Education Season 4, Full Review of the Netflix Show
- Carls date 2023 Animation Movie, Full Review
- The Ultimate Guide to Finding Affordable Online Colleges for In-State Students
- The Top 6 Online Business Degree Programs That Guarantee Lucrative Careers
- Understanding Accreditation: A Key Factor in Choosing an Online U.S. University
The topic of Slick Stuart’s sizable female fan base was brought up as was to be expected.
Also read: DJ Nimrod is still a baby and not yet a legend, according to Slick Stuart and Roja.
The obviously timid DJ replied that he wasn’t a ladies’ man but did acknowledge that he had loads of friends who were the other sex.
He remarked that he is a pretty good-looking lad who takes care of himself, and that perhaps the reason the females like him so much is because of his charming personality.
If I count as a ladies wine, I’m not sure. I do, however, have many female friends that respect me. Just look at how lovely I am, I mean. What do you suppose?