President Yoweri Kaguta Museveni has declared an end to the nation’s lockdowns despite the fight against the deadly Sudan Ebola that was disclosed by the Ministry of Health in September. President Museveni confirms “NO LOCKDOWN.”
Mr. Museveni advised people to focus on their work without concern through his Twitter account.
However, he has asked people to be extra watchful and adhere to the SOPs set up to stop the spread of the Ebola virus.
- Exploring the Cinematic Brilliance of “Through My Window Looking at You 2024
- From Script to Screen: The Making of “Code 8 Part 2 2024
- Halo 2022 Series What Fans Need to Know – Review
- The Walking Dead: The Ones Who Live 2024 Series – A Fan’s Ultimate Guide
- Breaking Down the Most Epic Moments of the WWE Elimination Chamber
In regards to the Ebola scenario, there will first of all be NO LOCKDOWN. Therefore, without worrying, people should focus on their task.
The SOPs put in place to stop the transmission of Ebola should be followed, Museveni wrote in a post.
However, the president omitted to provide an update on the lockdown that is now being counted down in the districts of Mubende and Kassanda.
The 21-day lockdown began on October 16, 2022.