President Yoweri Kaguta Museveni has declared an end to the nation’s lockdowns despite the fight against the deadly Sudan Ebola that was disclosed by the Ministry of Health in September. President Museveni confirms “NO LOCKDOWN.”
Mr. Museveni advised people to focus on their work without concern through his Twitter account.
However, he has asked people to be extra watchful and adhere to the SOPs set up to stop the spread of the Ebola virus.
- S*X Education Season 4, Full Review of the Netflix Show
- Carls date 2023 Animation Movie, Full Review
- The Ultimate Guide to Finding Affordable Online Colleges for In-State Students
- The Top 6 Online Business Degree Programs That Guarantee Lucrative Careers
- Understanding Accreditation: A Key Factor in Choosing an Online U.S. University
In regards to the Ebola scenario, there will first of all be NO LOCKDOWN. Therefore, without worrying, people should focus on their task.
The SOPs put in place to stop the transmission of Ebola should be followed, Museveni wrote in a post.
However, the president omitted to provide an update on the lockdown that is now being counted down in the districts of Mubende and Kassanda.
The 21-day lockdown began on October 16, 2022.