Spice Diana, a singer signed to Source Management, has once more dispelled reports that she is dating Lubega Roger, her longtime manager. Manager Roger is not my husband Spice Diana reiterates criticisms
In an interview, the “Siri Regular” singer dispelled the rumors by telling and reasserting her detractors that Roger Lubega is not her soulmate.
- S*X Education Season 4, Full Review of the Netflix Show
- Carls date 2023 Animation Movie, Full Review
- The Ultimate Guide to Finding Affordable Online Colleges for In-State Students
- The Top 6 Online Business Degree Programs That Guarantee Lucrative Careers
- Understanding Accreditation: A Key Factor in Choosing an Online U.S. University
She clarified that her relationship with Roger is limited to their professional interactions and nothing more. She continued by stating that the majority of reviewers think that when a man manages a female artist for a prolonged period of time, they fabricate claims that the two are dating.
Spice Diana continued, saying that assumptions to the effect that managers must always be lovers have prevented many young females from realizing their goals of being musicians.
Spice Diana continued by stating that she sleeps alone at home and that even when her sisters visit, they never remain for very long before heading back to their own businesses.
Her employees are the only guests she hosts at her house, and they each sleep in different rooms.