Spice Diana, a singer signed to Source Management, has once more dispelled reports that she is dating Lubega Roger, her longtime manager. Manager Roger is not my husband Spice Diana reiterates criticisms
In an interview, the “Siri Regular” singer dispelled the rumors by telling and reasserting her detractors that Roger Lubega is not her soulmate.
- Exploring the Cinematic Brilliance of “Through My Window Looking at You 2024
- From Script to Screen: The Making of “Code 8 Part 2 2024
- Halo 2022 Series What Fans Need to Know – Review
- The Walking Dead: The Ones Who Live 2024 Series – A Fan’s Ultimate Guide
- Breaking Down the Most Epic Moments of the WWE Elimination Chamber
She clarified that her relationship with Roger is limited to their professional interactions and nothing more. She continued by stating that the majority of reviewers think that when a man manages a female artist for a prolonged period of time, they fabricate claims that the two are dating.
Spice Diana continued, saying that assumptions to the effect that managers must always be lovers have prevented many young females from realizing their goals of being musicians.
Spice Diana continued by stating that she sleeps alone at home and that even when her sisters visit, they never remain for very long before heading back to their own businesses.
Her employees are the only guests she hosts at her house, and they each sleep in different rooms.