Tribe Mark, an American artist from New Jersey, USA has announced that he will take the stage at the Eddy Kenzo Festival on Saturday. Tribe Mark will attend the Eddy Kenzo Festival.
One of the most eagerly awaited events in Uganda is the Eddy Kenzo Festival, which will take place at Kololo Airstrip on Saturday, November 12, 2022.
Mampi from Zambia and Harmonize from Tanzania are just two of the international artists that have already confirmed their attendance.
Tribe Mark describes in the brief video clip how thrilled he is to perform at the festival in favor of his friend.
- Sniper G.R.I.T Global Response And Intelligence Team 2023 Movie, Full Review
- The Continental : From the world of John Wick 2023 Series, Full Summary
- S*X Education Season 4, Full Review of the Netflix Show
- Carls date 2023 Animation Movie, Full Review
- The Ultimate Guide to Finding Affordable Online Colleges for In-State Students
For my brother Eddy Kenzo, I had to pull up. I’ll be there, so get your tickets as soon as you can,” Tribe Mark wrote.
Shakamo, a Tribe Mark and Kenzo collaboration, was created. The song’s YouTube views have topped 1 million since it was released a few months ago.
Since writing music came so naturally and with such little effort, Tribe Mark didn’t perceive it as a gift and instead concentrated on basketball.
In 2019, Mark started writing whole songs and taking his music seriously, and since then, he has won the community’s support.