Winnie Nakanwagi, alias Winnie Nwagi, a singer for Swangz Avenue, has retaliated against nosy bloggers by ordering them to kiss her Nyash. Kiss My Nyash you pathetic bloggers – Winnie Nwagi becomes upset.
Nwagi and bloggers have clashed over the years, and some have endured harassment at her hands. The singer of “Musawo” had repaired her strained connection with bloggers almost two years prior, but now the conflict has flared up again.
Nwagi’s makeup melted as she was performing at Beenie Man’s performance, Criket Oval Lugogo, on Saturday night.
- S*X Education Season 4, Full Review of the Netflix Show
- Carls date 2023 Animation Movie, Full Review
- The Ultimate Guide to Finding Affordable Online Colleges for In-State Students
- The Top 6 Online Business Degree Programs That Guarantee Lucrative Careers
- Understanding Accreditation: A Key Factor in Choosing an Online U.S. University
The photographs that some bloggers started spreading infuriated the singer of “Jangu.”
She posted a video of herself shaking her Nyash on Instagram as normal, along with the remark, “Y’all miserable filthy bloggers should just kiss my Nyash.”
Nwagi is not the first female artist to experience the humiliation of makeup melting. The same thing happened to Sheebah Karungi when she gave a performance at the Zzina Awards in 2019.
In spite of all the criticism, Winnie Nwagi has established herself as one of the top three female musicians.