Sheebah Samali Karungi, a former Team No Sleep (TNS) vocalist, is always too proud to call herself Nakyombekedde. I’ll be held at gunpoint the day I show my husband.
This loosely translates as “a lady without a spouse.”
Every time she is asked when she plans to get married, she brags about how self-sufficient she is
And how she has higher dreams than getting married.
She stated that she will be held at gunpoint the day she posts a man and claims him to be her “husband” or “boyfriend.”
- S*X Education Season 4, Full Review of the Netflix Show
- Carls date 2023 Animation Movie, Full Review
- The Ultimate Guide to Finding Affordable Online Colleges for In-State Students
- The Top 6 Online Business Degree Programs That Guarantee Lucrative Careers
- Understanding Accreditation: A Key Factor in Choosing an Online U.S. University
“If not kidnapped, the man would have given her a sizable sum of money for me to boast about dating or being in a committed relationship.” Sheebah
Sheebah revealed in a recent interview that her mother once beat her for declaring she wanted to be a Nakyombekedde.
But she is apparently glad to be one because she is living her prophecy of living without a partner and excelling in life.
Sheebah Karungi, who was born in Uganda, is best known as a pop singer.
On November 11, 1989, she was born.
She joined the dance group Stingers when she was 15 years old.
In 2006, she left them to join Obsessions Music Group.
Sheebah Karungi is reserved when it comes to discussing her personal life.
She may not be officially seeing someone, but Sheebah may be seeing someone in private.