Van Data, a singer from Uganda, will fast and pray for Uganda for 90 days as he turned 35. 90-days fast without alcohol and sex – Van data
Van Data, a singer from Uganda, will fast and pray for Uganda for 90 days as he turned 35.
Van Data, actual name Isaiah Ainebyona, a musician, displayed his altruistic side by helping some of the victims of the twin bombs that occurred in Kampala on November 16, 2021, the day before his birthday.
The Personal Person singer, who turned 35 and was born on November 17, 1987, wishes to pray this time for Uganda.
Van Data announced on social media that he intends to engage in a ninety-day fast and prayer campaign for his nation.
“I began my new year on November 17th, and I am a Scorpio. This year, I’ve made the decision to fast and pray for my nation in light of the bizarre events taking place,” he added.
- S*X Education Season 4, Full Review of the Netflix Show
- Carls date 2023 Animation Movie, Full Review
- The Ultimate Guide to Finding Affordable Online Colleges for In-State Students
- The Top 6 Online Business Degree Programs That Guarantee Lucrative Careers
- Understanding Accreditation: A Key Factor in Choosing an Online U.S. University
Van Data makes a commitment to abstain from all forms of sex and alcohol over those 90 days, instead choosing to spend his time in prayer.
Additionally, he intends to assist any child-headed families who may have lost their parents or guardians as a result of the Ebola virus sickness.
“90 days into my new year, I’ve given up alcohol and sex. Please suggest any child-headed families affected by Ebola so that (I can) help them.
That soul is enormous! Birthday greetings to Van Data.