Sweet Kid was a well-known artist, but he left the business without making any formal announcements. Sweet Kid explains why he quit the music industry.
The “Silikyuusa” singer, who hasn’t put out a song in more than five years, said he wanted more time for his family and kids in a recent interview.
He claimed that because the kids were avoiding him, they lacked his supervision and presence.
- Uganda National Examinations Board PLE Results 2022 (UNEB)
- The 2023 Concert Date Has Been Announced – Ykee Benda
- Programme Manager | NGO Jobs – World Vision International
- Martha Mukisa attributes her musical breakthrough to Kenzo
- The singer Gavana Cymo laments the death of his father
“I gave up music to devote more time to my family. I couldn’t spend enough time with my family, who were already in Germany with my wife and children. Until I decided to stop and concentrate on the development of the family, I could see them just once a year “
He stated this during an interview with NTV’s Faridah Nakazibwe.
With his family, Sweet Kid resides in Germany.
His real name is Moses Sserwada.
He was born on September 13, 1982, in Kawempe to Robinah Nasaka and Sulaiman Mulinyira.
He is one of nine children, the third born.
He is well-known for being a vocalist with a feminine voice.