Results of the 2022 Uganda National Examinations Board (UNEB) PLE: The publishing date for the Primary Leaving Examination (PLE) results in 2022 will be discussed today. The official UNEB website, uneb.ac.ug, is in charge of organizing PLE tests and disseminating PLE results. So, read this post to learn everything there is to know about the PLE 2022 exam results. (Uganda National Examinations Board PLE Results 2022 (UNEB))
2022 PLE Results 2022 Uganda UNEB PLE Results
Uganda PLE Results 2022
In Uganda, students may begin their education at the closest primary school between the ages of five and 10. (the official government recognized the age of entry is six years). The legal age for entering school in Uganda is six, and there are seven primary school years, from primary one (P1) to primary seven (P7) (Moyi 3).
Only a small percentage of primary school graduates pursue any kind of secondary education. Students take their first significant national tests at the conclusion of P7, known as the primary leaving examination (PLE). They must pass their PLE before doing this.
Why has UNEB postponed the release of P.7 PLE results?
Release of the PLE Results is delayed by UNEB, UNEB Postpones release of PLE Results
- Primary Leaving Examination results, which were supposed to be released today, Friday, January 20, 2023. Have been delayed, according to the Uganda National Examinations Board.
- Thursday morning, Jennifer Kalule Musamba, the public relations representative for the Uganda National Examinations Board. Informed journalists that the revised release date for the PLE would be revealed later.
- The results would be made public today Friday, according to Dr. Dan Odongo, Executive Director of the Uganda National Examinations Board, who stated this during a press conference last week.
- However, Ms. Kalule stated that in order to brief the Minister of Education and Sports prior to the results being disclosed, which has not yet been done.
- 832,810 candidates registered for the 2022 Primary Leaving Examinations, according to the Uganda National Examinations Board.
Understanding UNEB PLE Grading
The four subjects that make up PLE at the moment are English language, mathematics, science, and social studies.
- The best mark students can obtain is a total of four (which equals one point, or a distinction, in each subject), while the lowest is a total of 36 in the PLE Grading System Uganda (nine points for each subject, which means a fail).
- Students who receive between 4 and 12 points pass the PLE with a division one, or first grade, grade.
- Students that achieve a score of 13 to 23 pass the PLE with the second grade (division two).
- Students who receive a score of 24 to 29 on the PLE exam for the third grade pass.
- Students who receive a score of 30 to 34 on the PLE exam are considered to have received a fourth-grade passing mark.
2022 PLE Results Uganda:
In compliance with Section 4(2) of the UNEB Act, Cap. 137, Laws of the Republic of Uganda, the Honorable Minister of Education and Sports will deliver to you the PLE Results for the year of the 2022 Primary Leaving Examination (PLE) Examination for release to the public. Successful candidates in the PLE examinations in 2022 will receive certificates from UNEB after they are published.
National Examinations Board of Uganda.
The 2022 PLE results were announced today (12/01/2022) by First Lady Janet Museveni, the minister of education and sports for Uganda. Send your index number to 6600 after typing your results to receive them via SMS.
Uganda PLE Results 2022 Date of Release:
The 2016 Primary Leaving Examinations (PLE) results were announced by First Lady Janet Museveni, Uganda’s minister of education and sports, on January 12th, 2022. We anticipate the PLE results will be made public sometime in January 2022.
All students in Uganda may check the UNEB Results using the USSD and SMS platform, which is a service provided by UNEB to enable instant access to PLE results.
Results of the UNEB PLE for 2022 using mobile phones for USSD and SMS:
Students can use their mobile phone to check the 2022 PLE results by following these steps:
1. Open the message pad on your Mobile Phone
2. Type the Examination Name as “PLE” (Leave Space)
3. Type Examination Index Number (NO Space)
4. Send to 8383
<<Exam Name>> <<SPACE>> <<INDEX_NUMBER>>
PLE 159922/021 and send to 8383
NB: Each SMS sent to 6600 is charged Shs 500, the service will be available on MTN, ZAIN and UTL networks.
Results Summary for PLE
First Lady Janet Museveni, Uganda’s minister of education and sports, cited results from the 2016 Primary Leaving Examinations (PLE), which showed better overall performance.
The overall percentage of failing students has reduced by 9.2% according to the 2016 PLE Results, with boys failing at a rate of 5.3% and girls failing at a rate of 7.7%. More over 50% of the students who finished their primary school last year were female, she added. Particularly in English, there was a noticeable improvement in performance, with girls outperforming boys.
Results for a total of 1,886 candidates were withheld. Despite the better performance, there were more results delayed this year compared to 2015, when 909 candidates had their results withheld.
VIDEO: UNEB RELEASES ROAD MAP FOR 2022 PLE