Angel Kwakunda, the estranged lover of Masaka city millionaire Lwasa Emmanuel Kaweesi, has urged her new co-wife to be careful with her husband’s sausage. Angel claims that she isn’t readily dumped like rubbish.(Angel Kwakunda promises ‘Lwasa Can Never Leave Me – I Will Return for My Man’)
Though many assumed the rich man from Masaka was relieved to have finally showed off Angel’s replacement, this is supposedly a fabrication.
- Elizabeth II has passed away
- Who will win the title of Miss Tourism Uganda for 2022–2023
- Evelyn Lagu requests further funding for her fourteenth operation
- President Museveni has a song by Diamond Platnumz called Balaam
- The Computer Misuse (Amendment) Bill 2022 is adopted by Parliament
It’s been suggested that Lwasa set the trap to show off his ostensibly fresh catch in the hopes of attracting and bringing back his lost bee (Angel Kwakunda) to pollinate his life once more as she always did.
Despite their sour relationship, it’s been said that Angel is a woman whom tycoon Lwasa adored to the point of committing his enterprises and money accounts to her.
Angel is shown in a viral social media Tiki Tok video praising her Senga for her efforts to reconcile her with businessman Lwasa.
Angel is then heard celebrating her triumphant return to her marital residence, claiming that she is “Team No Divorce!”(Angel Kwakunda promises ‘Lwasa Can Never Leave Me – I Will Return for My Man’ celebrityjazzug)