After being attacked by thugs earlier this month, singer Eric Opoka a.k.a. Eezzy says he’ll wait as long as his healing takes before returning to the stage.(I’m still getting my equilibrium Eezzy isn’t ready to return to the stage just yet)
Thugs allegedly broke Eezzy’s car window with a brick and attempted to rob him earlier this month in Muyenga.
- Sniper G.R.I.T Global Response And Intelligence Team 2023 Movie, Full Review
- The Continental : From the world of John Wick 2023 Series, Full Summary
- S*X Education Season 4, Full Review of the Netflix Show
- Carls date 2023 Animation Movie, Full Review
- The Ultimate Guide to Finding Affordable Online Colleges for In-State Students
The Tumbiza Sound artist was on his way home from a performance when he was assaulted on the head by thugs.
Before being brought to Mengo hospital, he incurred a number of injuries, including deep cuts on his skull.
The artist underwent successful surgery on his skull on April 11th and has been slowly recovering since then.
While waiting for his full recovery, his fans have been wondering when the dancehall sensation will be ready to perform again.
Eezzy stated on social media that he will not be returning anytime soon because he is currently working on regaining his balance and stability.(I’m still getting my equilibrium Eezzy isn’t ready to return to the stage just yet celebrityjazzug)