Douglas Lwanga and his entire team are now travelling to Mbale City for the Purple Party Tour, joining up with Club Pilsener to sign up top acts after several successful events.(Douglas Lwanga teams up with Club Pilsener to bring the Mbale Purple Party Tour to a close)
This year’s #PurplePartyTour is back, and the team has decided to get things off in Eastern Uganda. On Saturday, May 7th, the Mbale S.S Grounds will host a party.
- Elizabeth II has passed away
- Who will win the title of Miss Tourism Uganda for 2022–2023
- Evelyn Lagu requests further funding for her fourteenth operation
- President Museveni has a song by Diamond Platnumz called Balaam
- The Computer Misuse (Amendment) Bill 2022 is adopted by Parliament
In Mbale, partygoers will Unleash their Beat with some of Uganda’s best DJs and musicians, as well as some of the best regional artists.
Douglas Lwanga has also enlisted the help of other renowned Ugandan artists for a thrilling bashment, which will cost UGx 10,000 for general admission and UGx 20,000 for VIP admission.(Douglas Lwanga teams up with Club Pilsener to bring the Mbale Purple Party Tour to a close celebrity jazz ug)