Faridah Nakazibwe, an NTV news anchor and Mwasuze Mutya presenter, has spoken out about her desire to leave Uganda, a country riddled with suffering, poverty, and corruption. (Faridah Nakazibwe Discusses Moving from Uganda )
Nakazibwe announced on her Twitter profile that she has been researching the country’s corruption rate. She did this while also researching the country’s economic growth rate.
Her analysis led her to the conclusion that things might be becoming worse. As a result, the only option for people like her is to relocate to another country. According to the popular TV personality, this is the sole cure to all of these problems, no matter how painful it is.
- Elizabeth II has passed away
- Who will win the title of Miss Tourism Uganda for 2022–2023
- Evelyn Lagu requests further funding for her fourteenth operation
- President Museveni has a song by Diamond Platnumz called Balaam
- The Computer Misuse (Amendment) Bill 2022 is adopted by Parliament
” I have been attentively looking at Uganda’s economy versus the rate of corruption. I am worried things can only get worse. Relocating is painful but could be the closest solution for many people like me. Mulidde ku ky’emisana? “, she penne (Faridah Nakazibwe Discusses Moving from Uganda – celebrity jazz ug)