Irene Ntale, a former Universal Music Group vocalist, has disputed claims that she was in a serious personal connection with a wealthy Nigerian guy.
The Ndaga singer shot down the charges during an appearance on Sanyuka TV’s UnCut show, where she also discussed her dating status. (Irene Ntale denies ever having a romantic relationship with a Nigerian man)
No, I’ve never had a romantic relationship with a Nigerian man.
Irene Ntale stated during the interview that she is still unmarried and has yet to discover the perfect man to be her lover.
- Uganda National Examinations Board PLE Results 2022 (UNEB)
- The 2023 Concert Date Has Been Announced – Ykee Benda
- Programme Manager | NGO Jobs – World Vision International
- Martha Mukisa attributes her musical breakthrough to Kenzo
- The singer Gavana Cymo laments the death of his father
Irene Ntale stated that she is still reviewing various applications from those who have indicated interest in her.
She explained that once she has made her decision, she will inform the world, but for the time being, she is still single. (Irene Ntale denies ever having a romantic relationship with a Nigerian man – celebrity jazz ug )