Irene Ntale was signed to Swangz Avenue before signing with a multinational company, Universal Music. – (Irene Ntale can no longer be signed to a record label)
Irene Ntale, a talented musician, was signed to Swangz Avenue before signing with an international company, Universal Music.
The singer has stated that she is not interested in being signed to a record label and is instead focusing on her independent career. It has shown to be more profitable than label agreements
- Uganda National Examinations Board PLE Results 2022 (UNEB)
- The 2023 Concert Date Has Been Announced – Ykee Benda
- Programme Manager | NGO Jobs – World Vision International
- Martha Mukisa attributes her musical breakthrough to Kenzo
- The singer Gavana Cymo laments the death of his father
“I’m no longer able to sign a contract with any record label because they’re too greedy. I am more grateful for my independent profession since it has been really beneficial to me as a person “She stated this in an interview with a local television station.
The singer, on the other hand, indicated that she does not regret her time with Universal Music because they fulfilled all of the promises made in the deal. (Irene Ntale can no longer be signed to a record label – celebrity jazz ug)