Big Talent Entertainment boss Eddy Kenzo has declared that he will vote for King Saha to be the next Uganda Musicians Association (UMA) president. (Eddy Kenzo on UMA elections: “I cannot betray King Saha”)
Unlike several other musicians who have decided to keep their votes for the future UMA president close to their chests, Eddy Kenzo has publicly proclaimed that he cannot forsake King Saha this time.
He based his support for Saha on their relationship and advice that they had frequently exchanged since they began playing music.
Eddy Kenzo stated that King Saha called him and requested that I vote for him as UMA president. Second, I began making music with King Saha, and I recall being in the studio with him when no one knew who he was and we could give each other advice. So, I’m extremely familiar with him. And I certainly cannot betray him.
- Uganda National Examinations Board PLE Results 2022 (UNEB)
- The 2023 Concert Date Has Been Announced – Ykee Benda
- Programme Manager | NGO Jobs – World Vision International
- Martha Mukisa attributes her musical breakthrough to Kenzo
- The singer Gavana Cymo laments the death of his father
When King Saha ran into Eddy Kenzo during the interview, he praised him for always believing and trusting in him.
Thank you, Mandela. Allah bless you and Allah bless UMA KING SAHA for his unity and transparency. (Eddy Kenzo on UMA elections: “I cannot betray King Saha” – celerity jazz ug)