Uganda’s first son, Lieutenant General Muhoozi Kainerugaba, has been sued for his recent countrywide 48th birthday celebrations, which have been regarded as the beginning of a succession process that will finish with him succeeding his father, President Museveni. (General Muhoozi Kainerugaba has been sued for his 48th birthday celebrations!)
According to the case’s petitioner, attorney Gawaya Tegule, it is unconstitutional for an active serving officer of the UPDF – Uganda Peoples Defense Forces to begin engaging in political actions and activities. According to Mr Tegule, active officers such as Gen Muhoozi are expected to be nonpartisan. Tegule also wants the court to declare Muhoozi’s alleged political schemes unconstitutional in the same lawsuit, which was submitted before the constitutional court in Kampala last Thursday. He also wants the court to denounce the UPDF’s silence and inactivity, which he views as consent or sanctions.
- S*X Education Season 4, Full Review of the Netflix Show
- Carls date 2023 Animation Movie, Full Review
- The Ultimate Guide to Finding Affordable Online Colleges for In-State Students
- The Top 6 Online Business Degree Programs That Guarantee Lucrative Careers
- Understanding Accreditation: A Key Factor in Choosing an Online U.S. University
Similarly, Attorney General Kiryowa Kiwanuka has been sued for allegedly failing to provide sufficient legal advice and assistance to the UPDF, particularly Gen Muhoozi. (General Muhoozi Kainerugaba has been sued for his 48th birthday celebrations! – celebrity jazz ug )