Eddy Kenzo admits that he doubts his relationship with Bobi Wine can ever be restored because they no longer communicate. (We no longer speak – Eddy Kenzo on his shattered friendship with Bobi Wine)
Mikie Wine, Bobi Wine’s younger brother, assisted Eddy Kenzo as he was starting his professional music career.
Kenzo and Mikie Wine, who were then connected with Firebase Crew, released a smash titled Yanimba, and Kenzo has never looked back since.
However, in 2020, the once-respectable friendship between the Big Talent Entertainment CEO and his former mentor was shattered.
A leaked discussion in which Kenzo allegedly called Bobi Wine nasty and hypocritical damaged their relationship.
In an interview with Urban Television, Kenzo admitted that he doubts he will ever be in Bobi’s good graces again.
- Unveiling the Charms of “The Land of Saints and Sinners (2024)”: A Movie Review
- From Script to Screen: The Evolution of “Air Force One 2024
- A Thrilling Ride: Captain Miller 2024 Movie Review
- The Ultimate Guide to Finding the Right Real Estate Attorney for Your Needs
- How to Choose the Best Real Estate Attorney for Your Needs
When asked if they talk anymore, Kenzo replied, “I don’t hear from Bobi Wine anymore.” He also stated that he is unsure if their connection is healthy.
Kenzo further stated that he holds no personal resentment against the NUP leader and that if he were ever booked to perform at one of his concerts, he would gladly do so. (We no longer speak – Eddy Kenzo on his shattered friendship with Bobi Wine – celebrity jazz ug)