Masaka Kids Africana are still flying the Ugandan flag around the world after appearing in the graphics for David Guetta’s remix of “Ameno.” (Masaka Kids Africana and David Guetta unite on new “Ameno” remix)
Pierre David Guetta is a DJ, record producer, musician, and songwriter from France. He has over 50 million record sales worldwide and over 10 billion streams.
“Ameno” is one of the most well-known African songs in the world. It was originally performed by Goya Menor, but it was remixed by Nektunez and became an instant smash.
From tremendous broadcast on various media stations to millions of internet streams and social media, It even drew one of the world’s best deejays, David Guetta, to remix it.
David Guetta announced the arrival of his new project with a clip video on his Instagram account.
In the caption, he thanked Masaka Kids Africana for the collaboration.
The music video for my remix of Ameno by @goya menor & @nektunez is OUT NOW! Thanks to @masakakidsafricana for the collaboration.
- Elizabeth II has passed away
- Who will win the title of Miss Tourism Uganda for 2022–2023
- Evelyn Lagu requests further funding for her fourteenth operation
- President Museveni has a song by Diamond Platnumz called Balaam
- The Computer Misuse (Amendment) Bill 2022 is adopted by Parliament