FAVE, a Nigerian hitmaker, will travel in Uganda tomorrow (Friday) morning ahead of the Smirnoff-sponsored Shonale Club Edition performance at Club Guvnor on the same day. (FAVE – a Nigerian singer – will arrive tomorrow)
The 23-year-old singing sensation is due to arrive at Entebbe International Airport at 9 a.m. on Friday aboard a Qatar Airlines flight.
Fave would then travel to Speke Apartments in Kampala for her two nights in Uganda.
On Friday evening, Fave will headline the highly anticipated Shonale Club edition performance at Club Guvnor.
Beautifully, Mr. Man, Baby Riddim, and many other classics can be found in the brilliant vocalist’s music collection.
Smirnoff, the show’s official sponsor, stated that they are still giving away tickets to lucky winners on various TV, radio, and social media outlets.
- Exploring the Cinematic Brilliance of “Through My Window Looking at You 2024
- From Script to Screen: The Making of “Code 8 Part 2 2024
- Halo 2022 Series What Fans Need to Know – Review
- The Walking Dead: The Ones Who Live 2024 Series – A Fan’s Ultimate Guide
- Breaking Down the Most Epic Moments of the WWE Elimination Chamber
Club Guvnor, on the other hand, has assembled a lineup of some of their greatest DJs, including DJ Bryan, Selector Jay, DJ Dash, and others, to keep the party going tomorrow.
Early bird tickets for the performance are still available for Shs 75k. (FAVE – a Nigerian singer – will arrive tomorrow – celebrity jazz ug )