FAVE, a Nigerian hitmaker, will travel in Uganda tomorrow (Friday) morning ahead of the Smirnoff-sponsored Shonale Club Edition performance at Club Guvnor on the same day. (FAVE – a Nigerian singer – will arrive tomorrow)
The 23-year-old singing sensation is due to arrive at Entebbe International Airport at 9 a.m. on Friday aboard a Qatar Airlines flight.
Fave would then travel to Speke Apartments in Kampala for her two nights in Uganda.
On Friday evening, Fave will headline the highly anticipated Shonale Club edition performance at Club Guvnor.
Beautifully, Mr. Man, Baby Riddim, and many other classics can be found in the brilliant vocalist’s music collection.
Smirnoff, the show’s official sponsor, stated that they are still giving away tickets to lucky winners on various TV, radio, and social media outlets.
- Sniper G.R.I.T Global Response And Intelligence Team 2023 Movie, Full Review
- The Continental : From the world of John Wick 2023 Series, Full Summary
- S*X Education Season 4, Full Review of the Netflix Show
- Carls date 2023 Animation Movie, Full Review
- The Ultimate Guide to Finding Affordable Online Colleges for In-State Students
Club Guvnor, on the other hand, has assembled a lineup of some of their greatest DJs, including DJ Bryan, Selector Jay, DJ Dash, and others, to keep the party going tomorrow.
Early bird tickets for the performance are still available for Shs 75k. (FAVE – a Nigerian singer – will arrive tomorrow – celebrity jazz ug )