Singer Mansur Ssemanda a.k.a. King Saha opposes using technology to conduct the Uganda Musicians Association (UMA) election procedure. (Covid has ended – hence UMA voting should be done by ballot rather than online – King Saha)
King Saha claims that voting online is pointless because the Covid-19 outbreak has already passed.
He backs up his arguments by stating that because everything has returned to normal, with everyone having unrestricted movement, he sees no reason to vote online.
King Saha used the recently ended general elections as an example, which were held by vote despite the Covid-19 outbreak.
- Exploring the Cinematic Brilliance of “Through My Window Looking at You 2024
- From Script to Screen: The Making of “Code 8 Part 2 2024
- Halo 2022 Series What Fans Need to Know – Review
- The Walking Dead: The Ones Who Live 2024 Series – A Fan’s Ultimate Guide
- Breaking Down the Most Epic Moments of the WWE Elimination Chamber
He also bemoaned the anomalies that have marred the online voting process, citing the absence of certain other artists’ figures.