Singer Mansur Ssemanda a.k.a. King Saha opposes using technology to conduct the Uganda Musicians Association (UMA) election procedure. (Covid has ended – hence UMA voting should be done by ballot rather than online – King Saha)
King Saha claims that voting online is pointless because the Covid-19 outbreak has already passed.
He backs up his arguments by stating that because everything has returned to normal, with everyone having unrestricted movement, he sees no reason to vote online.
King Saha used the recently ended general elections as an example, which were held by vote despite the Covid-19 outbreak.
- Elizabeth II has passed away
- Who will win the title of Miss Tourism Uganda for 2022–2023
- Evelyn Lagu requests further funding for her fourteenth operation
- President Museveni has a song by Diamond Platnumz called Balaam
- The Computer Misuse (Amendment) Bill 2022 is adopted by Parliament
He also bemoaned the anomalies that have marred the online voting process, citing the absence of certain other artists’ figures.