The Big Talent boss, on the other hand, confirms that he will not run in the UMA elections next month.(I Will Not Run in the UMA Elections Kenzo -Eddy)
Eddy Kenzo is a musician who supported King Saha’s campaign to become president of the Uganda Musicians Association (UMA)
The Big Talent boss, on the other hand, confirms that he will not run in the UMA elections next month.
He declined to obtain the UMA membership card, which entitles him to vote.
“Yes, I support King Saha, and I’m not sure what UMA is all about.” I do not belong. “I just want to stand outside and watch,” Kenzo says.
- Since their Kukyala over 10 months ago, Robin Kisti and her partner Mark Asiimwe had broken things up
- Optimus, a walking humanoid robot that Tesla has unveiled, might be purchased in 2027
- Diamond Platnumz and Spice Diana Give each other Nicknames
- Why Vanessa and Emmanuel Lwasa’s Kukyala was canceled
- It’s time for Chameleone – Bebe Cool and Bobi Wine to end their musical careers
Cindy Sanyu, King Saha’s opponent, stated a few months ago that most artists who support King Saha are not registered members of the association, making them ineligible to vote. (I Will Not Run in the UMA Elections Kenzo -Eddy – celebrity jazz ug)