Nina Roz, real name Nina Kankunda, a Ugandan singer, was announced as the new brand ambassador for an international beauty products brand on Friday afternoon. (Nina Roz has been appointed as a lucrative brand ambassador)
Several Ugandan artists have recognized the value of their brands in recent years and secured endorsement deals with local brands.
Spice Diana, Sheebah Karungi, Fik Fameica, and Lydia Jazmine are among those who have received the most endorsements.
Nina Roz joined the list on Friday, June 10, 2022, when she was named the I-fern brand ambassador.
I-fern, located at Charm Towers, is a natural skin beauty product one-stop shopping center for all healthy products.
International Filipino Entrepreneurs Network Resources Network Inc. is abbreviated as I-fern. It sells directly and through network marketing.
- S*X Education Season 4, Full Review of the Netflix Show
- Carls date 2023 Animation Movie, Full Review
- The Ultimate Guide to Finding Affordable Online Colleges for In-State Students
- The Top 6 Online Business Degree Programs That Guarantee Lucrative Careers
- Understanding Accreditation: A Key Factor in Choosing an Online U.S. University
I-fern, like its mother company (FERN), believes in a very simple concept: “Spreading good health while providing lucrative business opportunities to its members.”
Nina Roz expressed her delight after signing the six-month ambassadorial contract. (Nina Roz has been appointed as a lucrative brand ambassador – celebrity jazz ug)