Nina Roz, real name Nina Kankunda, a Ugandan singer, was announced as the new brand ambassador for an international beauty products brand on Friday afternoon. (Nina Roz has been appointed as a lucrative brand ambassador)
Several Ugandan artists have recognized the value of their brands in recent years and secured endorsement deals with local brands.
Spice Diana, Sheebah Karungi, Fik Fameica, and Lydia Jazmine are among those who have received the most endorsements.
Nina Roz joined the list on Friday, June 10, 2022, when she was named the I-fern brand ambassador.
I-fern, located at Charm Towers, is a natural skin beauty product one-stop shopping center for all healthy products.
International Filipino Entrepreneurs Network Resources Network Inc. is abbreviated as I-fern. It sells directly and through network marketing.
- Exploring the Cinematic Brilliance of “Through My Window Looking at You 2024
- From Script to Screen: The Making of “Code 8 Part 2 2024
- Halo 2022 Series What Fans Need to Know – Review
- The Walking Dead: The Ones Who Live 2024 Series – A Fan’s Ultimate Guide
- Breaking Down the Most Epic Moments of the WWE Elimination Chamber
I-fern, like its mother company (FERN), believes in a very simple concept: “Spreading good health while providing lucrative business opportunities to its members.”
Nina Roz expressed her delight after signing the six-month ambassadorial contract. (Nina Roz has been appointed as a lucrative brand ambassador – celebrity jazz ug)