Singer Sheebah Karungi has spoken out about the ideal Uganda Musicians Association (UMA) president she would like to see lead musicians. (Sheebah: UMA requires a president who will bring us all together)
The “Nkwata Bulungi” singer says she wants a president who wants to bring together artists from various backgrounds.
She goes on to say that the problem she has with Cindy Sanyu is that her leadership abilities are lacking because she is unable to communicate with her fellow performers.
Cindy Sanyu, according to Sheebah Karungi, is a distant leader with no clear vision for the organization.
In fact, Sheebah believes that if Cindy wishes the association well, she should let King Saha take the UMA presidency.
When asked if she knew Lord Bitem, she stated that she had never heard of him and wondered how someone could want to lead people who have never heard of him. (Sheebah: UMA requires a president who will bring us all together – latest celebrity news)
- Since their Kukyala over 10 months ago, Robin Kisti and her partner Mark Asiimwe had broken things up
- Optimus, a walking humanoid robot that Tesla has unveiled, might be purchased in 2027
- Diamond Platnumz and Spice Diana Give each other Nicknames
- Why Vanessa and Emmanuel Lwasa’s Kukyala was canceled
- It’s time for Chameleone – Bebe Cool and Bobi Wine to end their musical careers