Rumor has it that Chozen Blood’s current girlfriend was previously B2C Mr. girlfriend, Lee’s and reports have blamed him for being a bad friend. (Chozen Blood denies kidnapping Mr. Lee’s girlfriend B2C)
During a recent interview, Chozen refuted the allegations, saying that he is not capable of doing such a thing to a fellow musician and brother, which is not true.
‘That is not correct. The song is about my previous love, not Mr. Lee’s girlfriend. He is a fellow artist of mine. My friends are the B2C boys. I’ve never taken any of their girls; we go to the gym together and we’re fine,” he explained.
- S*X Education Season 4, Full Review of the Netflix Show
- Carls date 2023 Animation Movie, Full Review
- The Ultimate Guide to Finding Affordable Online Colleges for In-State Students
- The Top 6 Online Business Degree Programs That Guarantee Lucrative Careers
- Understanding Accreditation: A Key Factor in Choosing an Online U.S. University
Despite not hanging out as much as they did when they released their song “Yitayo ondabeko,” which became a town slogan, Chozen has been linked to Swangz Avenue’s fire baby Winnie Nwagi. Some observers believe she is the author of “Nalozako.”
Mr. Lee (real name Mugisha Richard) is one of three singers in the B2C group. (Chozen Blood denies kidnapping Mr. Lee’s girlfriend B2C – Fresh news 2022