Rumor has it that Chozen Blood’s current girlfriend was previously B2C Mr. girlfriend, Lee’s and reports have blamed him for being a bad friend. (Chozen Blood denies kidnapping Mr. Lee’s girlfriend B2C)
During a recent interview, Chozen refuted the allegations, saying that he is not capable of doing such a thing to a fellow musician and brother, which is not true.
‘That is not correct. The song is about my previous love, not Mr. Lee’s girlfriend. He is a fellow artist of mine. My friends are the B2C boys. I’ve never taken any of their girls; we go to the gym together and we’re fine,” he explained.
- Elizabeth II has passed away
- Who will win the title of Miss Tourism Uganda for 2022–2023
- Evelyn Lagu requests further funding for her fourteenth operation
- President Museveni has a song by Diamond Platnumz called Balaam
- The Computer Misuse (Amendment) Bill 2022 is adopted by Parliament
Despite not hanging out as much as they did when they released their song “Yitayo ondabeko,” which became a town slogan, Chozen has been linked to Swangz Avenue’s fire baby Winnie Nwagi. Some observers believe she is the author of “Nalozako.”
Mr. Lee (real name Mugisha Richard) is one of three singers in the B2C group. (Chozen Blood denies kidnapping Mr. Lee’s girlfriend B2C – Fresh news 2022