Namukwaya Hajara, also known as Spice Diana, forced a man to sign a cheque at Kandahar Point. (Spice Diana ‘Compels’ A Man to Sign A Cheque At Kandahar Point )
Kayima Richard Mutahi was captivated by the ‘Kwata Wano‘ singer as she wiggled her waist and swung her behind in his face.
Mutahi took out his cheque book and signed a cheque for Shs.500,000 from Centenary Bank, Kireka Branch, for Spice Diana.
After signing the check, a spellbound Spice Diana hugged Kayima, leaving him speechless.
Spice Diana was performing at the White Party Mukibira, a red-carpet experience held at the New Victoria Club in Kireka, opposite the Sports View Hotel.
The event, which drew a large crowd, took place on Sunday, June 12th, and featured several upcoming artists
Spice Diana and Mirembe Rachael alias Recho Ray were the main performers. Baza Baza, Dafin Music, Pawa Ug, Shon Lemon, Trick Daddy, and Dellilman Antena were among the other upcoming artists.
Ordinary attendees paid Shs.10,000, VIPs paid Shs.20,000, and a table cost Shs.200,000.
Sipapa entertainment, owned by Charles Olim alias Sipapa, Isma beauty Spot, and Willz Boutique, sponsored the event. (Spice Diana ‘Compels’ A Man to Sign A Cheque At Kandahar Point – Latest News in Uganda)
- Sniper G.R.I.T Global Response And Intelligence Team 2023 Movie, Full Review
- The Continental : From the world of John Wick 2023 Series, Full Summary
- S*X Education Season 4, Full Review of the Netflix Show
- Carls date 2023 Animation Movie, Full Review
- The Ultimate Guide to Finding Affordable Online Colleges for In-State Students