Somewhere in Africa, a new record label is being launched by Geoffrey Kayemba Solo, who is also the manager of singer Rema Namakul. (Geoffrey Kayemba Solo has signed with Jamie Culture )
According to sources within, the label is spreading its dominance throughout Africa, with a particular emphasis on Uganda.
Jamie Culture, its first signing, was allegedly born years ago in Masaka district to veteran Ugandan singer Ssembogga Kabuye, who is also known for hit songs such as Onyambanga, Sheila, (Ebisanyi) Bimbunyebunye, and others.
Jamie Culture has released hit songs over the years, which has led to the formation of his current female fan base.
Songs like Nkukowoza, Telukya, Nambi, and Smile have received widespread media attention, and he has been booked for live performances. (Geoffrey Kayemba Solo has signed with Jamie Culture – latest songs in 2022)
- Since their Kukyala over 10 months ago, Robin Kisti and her partner Mark Asiimwe had broken things up
- Optimus, a walking humanoid robot that Tesla has unveiled, might be purchased in 2027
- Diamond Platnumz and Spice Diana Give each other Nicknames
- Why Vanessa and Emmanuel Lwasa’s Kukyala was canceled
- It’s time for Chameleone – Bebe Cool and Bobi Wine to end their musical careers