Singer Mansour Ssemanda, also known as King Saha, has been embroiled in land disputes with his neighbor. (King Saha is embroiled in land disputes with his neighbor )
According to the singer, an unidentified lady purchased land in his neighborhood and hired builders, who began erecting structures late at night
She went so far as to block the road that other neighbors use to access their properties.
Sasha and other affected neighbors stormed police yesterday and agreed to demolish the structure that was blocking the road.
- Exploring the Cinematic Brilliance of “Through My Window Looking at You 2024
- From Script to Screen: The Making of “Code 8 Part 2 2024
- Halo 2022 Series What Fans Need to Know – Review
- The Walking Dead: The Ones Who Live 2024 Series – A Fan’s Ultimate Guide
- Breaking Down the Most Epic Moments of the WWE Elimination Chamber
Saha claims that the road in wrangle has been in existence for over ten years in Nakawuka and that he was surprised to wake up to find it blocked.
He also accused the country of witchcraft at night. (King Saha is land disputes with his neighbor –Celebrity News in Uganda)