Ex-lover Mrs. Kilooto dragged singer Deus Ndugwa alias Grenade official to police and filed new charges against him. (Ex-lover drags grenade to police station over “stolen” accessories )
According to Mrs. Kilooto’s attorneys, new charges of “Theft” and “Malicious Damage to Property” have been added to the previous case of “Criminal Trespass and Threatening Violence.”
The two new charges are based on the fact that Grenade stole Mrs. Kilooto’s watch worth USD500 and their requests to return the watch were ignored.
Grenade is accused of damaging his ex-iPhone lover’s Pro Max 13 to the point where she can no longer use it, despite the fact that it contains several important documents.
Mrs. Kilooto’s attorneys also demand that Grenade delete his most recent song, which he released after splitting up with his ex-lover.
They claim that the song’s lyrics were written with the intention of tarnishing Mrs. Kilooto’s name and image.
The legal representatives demand that he removes the song from all of his music channels within seven days, or face a new charge of “Defamation.”(Ex-lover drags grenade to police station over “stolen” accessories – Celebrity news in Uganda,)
- S*X Education Season 4, Full Review of the Netflix Show
- Carls date 2023 Animation Movie, Full Review
- The Ultimate Guide to Finding Affordable Online Colleges for In-State Students
- The Top 6 Online Business Degree Programs That Guarantee Lucrative Careers
- Understanding Accreditation: A Key Factor in Choosing an Online U.S. University