Caroline Marcah Mirembe disputes the notion that her celebrity stems from her friendship with MC Kats. (Caroline Marcah: I wasn’t made by MC Kats; I was already a star )
Caroline Marcah, a media personality, emcee, and socialite, is now a well-known face in Uganda’s entertainment scene.
She has also dominated headlines in recent years for issues relating to her alleged relationship with the famous Edwin Katamba a.k.a MC Kats.
Some critics have frequently stated that she should be grateful to Kats for making her the celebrity that she is. She, on the other hand, does not see it that way.
In a recent interview with a group of journalists, the former Spark TV presenter insisted that she was already a star when she met MC Kats.
Marcah claimed that by the time she met the NBS TV host, she was already in a good place in her life.
She stated that she was already a well-known face on television and that she had begun to register financial stability and owned her own car.
“I was already working on TV, on Spark TV, when we met.” “I wasn’t discovered by MC Kats; I was already on the screens and had my own car,” she explained.
- Since their Kukyala over 10 months ago, Robin Kisti and her partner Mark Asiimwe had broken things up
- Optimus, a walking humanoid robot that Tesla has unveiled, might be purchased in 2027
- Diamond Platnumz and Spice Diana Give each other Nicknames
- Why Vanessa and Emmanuel Lwasa’s Kukyala was canceled
- It’s time for Chameleone – Bebe Cool and Bobi Wine to end their musical careers
MC Kats added to Macah’s revelation by stating that she has achieved success on her own through hard work and perseverance.
“She is a hard worker.” “She can afford to buy whatever she wants with her money,” he added.(Caroline Marcah: I wasn’t made by MC Kats; I was already a star – Latest celebrity Gossip in Uganda)