Despite the fact that some musicians have protested the postponement, Cindy is overjoyed. (Postponing the UMA Elections Benefits Me -Cindy Sanyu )
The planned Uganda Musicians Association (UMA) elections did not take place on Tuesday after the Ministry of Gender and Social Issues intervened and halted the arrangements on the grounds that artists outside of Kampala were being excluded.
Despite the fact that some musicians have protested the postponement, Cindy is overjoyed.
“It works for me.” Many of my supporters were excluded. Upcountry, 60-70 percent of my people live. “The physical voting and the National Theatre were discriminatory,” she said in interviews following the second cancellation of the elections.
- Since their Kukyala over 10 months ago, Robin Kisti and her partner Mark Asiimwe had broken things up
- Optimus, a walking humanoid robot that Tesla has unveiled, might be purchased in 2027
- Diamond Platnumz and Spice Diana Give each other Nicknames
- Why Vanessa and Emmanuel Lwasa’s Kukyala was canceled
- It’s time for Chameleone – Bebe Cool and Bobi Wine to end their musical careers
“The ministry has promised to fund the elections, and the burden has now been lifted from the association, for which we should be grateful,” she added.
A new date for selecting new leaders has not yet been announced.(Postponing the UMA Elections Benefits Me -Cindy Sanyu – Latest News in Uganda)