Musician Moses Ssali alias Bebe Cool has warned Lord Mayor Erias Lukwago to be cautious when dealing with certain artists, warning that they could taint his image. (Bebe Cool advises Erias Lukwago to exercise caution when dealing with artists )
The boss of the Gagamel Entertainment crew sent his warning to the Lord Mayor while discussing how he interfered with the UMA election process and forced UMA chairperson Jeff Ekongot to cancel it.
According to Bebe Cool, Erias Lukwago and his client King Saha made a mistake by spearheading the cancellation of the elections.
Bebe Cool went on to say that Erias Lukwago and King Saha would have gathered their evidence and presented it in court.
- Uganda National Examinations Board PLE Results 2022 (UNEB)
- The 2023 Concert Date Has Been Announced – Ykee Benda
- Programme Manager | NGO Jobs – World Vision International
- Martha Mukisa attributes her musical breakthrough to Kenzo
- The singer Gavana Cymo laments the death of his father
On that note, Bebe Cool added that if the Lord Mayor continues to treat his clients in this manner, his reputation will be tainted.(Bebe Cool advises Erias Lukwago to exercise caution when dealing with artists – Latest News in Uganda)