Shanitah Namuyimbwa a.k.a. Bad Black, a Ugandan socialite, celebrates her 33rd birthday today. (Bad Black is 33 years old and counting )
Controversy has been a constant in Bad Black’s life since she rose to prominence in Uganda’s entertainment industry more than ten years ago.
Regardless of her personality, the mother of four is a people person, and she awoke happy today, adding another year to her age.
Several of her friends, followers, and fellow celebrities have already expressed their best wishes to her as they prepare to celebrate her big day.
The socialite has always organized large birthday parties to celebrate her birthday in the past, but it is unclear whether she has the same plans today.
Nonetheless, she is counting her blessings and through social media, she revealed how the new age is to make her stronger.
- S*X Education Season 4, Full Review of the Netflix Show
- Carls date 2023 Animation Movie, Full Review
- The Ultimate Guide to Finding Affordable Online Colleges for In-State Students
- The Top 6 Online Business Degree Programs That Guarantee Lucrative Careers
- Understanding Accreditation: A Key Factor in Choosing an Online U.S. University
“When I’m not feeling well, I think to myself, ‘What are you going to do about it?'” I use negativity to fuel my transformation into a better version of myself. My birthday is today! “I’m 33 years old, have a scary past, but I’m strong,” she wrote on Facebook. (Bad Black is 33 years old and counting –Celebrity news in Uganda)