Police have finally released the video of the three people who died after their car was hit by a train at the Level Crossing (railway) in Nakawa Division on Sunday morning. (Emotions are running high as video of the Nakawa train-car accident becomes available )
The ill-fated vehicle was carrying three people when the train knocked it down and moved it about 70 meters.
Mr. Wilfred Natolie, one of the eyewitnesses, said he arrived at the scene a few moments after the accident and was told the victims had been rushed to Naguru Hospital for medical attention on Boda Bodas.
“I saw an accident involving a Mercedes Benz that had been moved by the train for about 70 meters while driving through Nakawa.” “When I arrived at the wreckage, hoping to find occupants, I was told that the occupants had been rushed for first aid,” he said.
Police have finally released a video showing how the accident unfolded in order to provide the public with a clear picture of what exactly happened. (Emotions are running high as video of the Nakawa train-car accident becomes available – BREAKING NEWS IN UGANDA)
- S*X Education Season 4, Full Review of the Netflix Show
- Carls date 2023 Animation Movie, Full Review
- The Ultimate Guide to Finding Affordable Online Colleges for In-State Students
- The Top 6 Online Business Degree Programs That Guarantee Lucrative Careers
- Understanding Accreditation: A Key Factor in Choosing an Online U.S. University