Former TV celebrity Justin Basiima, often known as Justin Bas, has disparaged the recently formed interim committee of the Uganda Musicians Association (UMA), which was established by Cindy Sanyu and Phina Mugerwa. (Justin Bas criticizes the interim UMA committee )
According to Justin Bas, the constitution was broken in the formation of the UMA interim committee.
He disclosed that Phina Mugerwa and Cindy Sanyu are only stirring up further dissent within the organization.
Bas said that the required number of people to constitute the UMA’s new temporary committee did not add up and questioned how the two continued without the participation of other former cabinet members.
He continued by calling Cindy and Phina egotistical and highlighting the fact that whatever they do serves just to further their own interests and does nothing to advance the music business.
He described how they called him and asked him to join their “fraudulent team,” but since he values transparency, he declined the offer.
Bas went on to describe how the two approached numerous other musicians, such as Rema, King Michael, and Big Eye Starboss, who all turned them down.
During a telephone interview with Spark TV, Justin Bas disparaged the new UMA temporary committee.(Justin Bas criticizes the interim UMA committee – latest celebrity news)
- S*X Education Season 4, Full Review of the Netflix Show
- Carls date 2023 Animation Movie, Full Review
- The Ultimate Guide to Finding Affordable Online Colleges for In-State Students
- The Top 6 Online Business Degree Programs That Guarantee Lucrative Careers
- Understanding Accreditation: A Key Factor in Choosing an Online U.S. University