In order to avoid being hurt by James “Fatboy” Onen’s comments about her Range Rover, Martha Kay has been advised to grow a thick skin. (Martha Kay is counseled by Fatboy to “stop taking anything seriously”)
On Saturday, after Martha Kay responded to Fatboy’s comments about her new car, a social media battle between the two radio hosts broke out.
Following Martha Kay’s display of a brand-new Range Rover, Fatboy and a number of other internet users began to wonder where she gets her money from.
They think Martha Kay lacks the resources to purchase the 2016 Range Rover Sport, which is worth more than Sh200 million.
Additionally, it was rumored that she had received a blessing from a particular individual, but the Next Media employee was not at all moved by Fatboy’s remarks.
On Saturday, Martha vented on Twitter, urging Fatboy to stop disparaging young women. She tweeted, “You don’t have to hate on small girls for clout.”
The RX Radio executive noticed how his words were just intended as lighthearted banter and not a direct criticism of the comedian after reading Martha Kay’s tirade.(Martha Kay is counseled by Fatboy to “stop taking anything seriously” – Celebrity jazz ug)
- Exploring the Cinematic Brilliance of “Through My Window Looking at You 2024
- From Script to Screen: The Making of “Code 8 Part 2 2024
- Halo 2022 Series What Fans Need to Know – Review
- The Walking Dead: The Ones Who Live 2024 Series – A Fan’s Ultimate Guide
- Breaking Down the Most Epic Moments of the WWE Elimination Chamber